2261 Crown Rd. #107 Dallas TX 75229 Ph.214.460.3845 • call/text
•Monday – Saturday 6am – 6pm •
Find us on Facebook & Twitter!! (@TexasFence1965)
Pay via Cash, PayPal or Invoice (PayPal transaction fees apply for credit card payments)
- Open to the public
- Cash or PayPal (transaction fee will be applied to your total)
- Sales Tax charged on ALL purchases
- Closed on Sunday
- No Minimum Purchase Quantity Required
- Everything is priced “as-is”
- All Sales Final, no returns
- No Warranties, Implied or Otherwise
- Prices and Availability Subject To Change Without Notice (please call ahead if you’d like to check today’s prices)
- Bring ratchet straps, we have a forklift
- No Delivery
- Special Orders or Custom Builds are subject to payment in advance
A little bit about the owners:
Texas Fence Supply was established in 1965 by Dennis, and his father Ralph. In the early days,
Dennis and his father installed fences. Consequently, Dennis has a working knowledge of the good, bad, and ugly when it comes to putting up a fence. He can answer most, if not all, questions you may have about tackling a fence installation on your own.
The company is now run by Dennis, alongside his daughter Jamie. Since the mid-1980’s, Jamie has been assisting and/or working with her father in this business, so feel free to ask her any questions you might have – chances are she can get you a response in short order. Also, if you prefer to have her answer your questions in Spanish, rather than English, she’s more than happy to help.
The pair today operate Texas Fence as a retail operation only, supplying to the North Texas area from their warehouse in Dallas.