About Product Availability :
- Prices listed are for reference only, and are not necessarily the current price, so it’s always good to call and make sure you get today’s price
- Listed prices are to enable you to “ballpark” a budget for your project, you’ll want to call in to get the guys to spec it out with you
- The items listed on our website are just some, not all, of the products we carry and/or make. If you want to know what, and how much, we have in stock – just call us
- Full disclosure, nothing on the website shall be construed as an offer to sell. The contents of this website should be taken as informational/reference purposes only.
All Ready Seal wood stains are formulated to add color and seal the wood from moisture in one step. Combining stain and sealer eliminates extra costs, saves time during application, and still produces a high-end quality finish.
All Ready Seal wood stain and sealers penetrate deep into wood fibers, moisturizing the wood with water-proofing oils and creating a flexible barrier that keeps moisture out. Because no rigid film is formed on the surface, Ready Seal wood stains can flex with the woods’ expansion and contraction and will never crack, chip, flake or peel.
Sale!! 129.99 per 5gal bucket (until gone) We’re transitioning to a new line!!
- Light Oak (Light Brown)
- Pecan (Medium Brown)
- Dark Walnut (Dark Brown)
- Natural Cedar (Light Red)
- Redwood (Medium Red)
- Mahogany (Dark Red)